Limerick, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Administrator to join our client in Limerick. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Candidates should have very strong organisational, communication and administration skills.
- Data Input including timesheet management
- Responsible for regular contact with customers via email and telephone to ensure queries are resolved
- Manage and guide customer expectations on the company’s services
- Managing and sending reports to clients
- First point of contact for Service Engineers
- In line with the Service Manager you will help to co-ordinate Service Engineers to sites/jobs
- Support the office service administration functions, including Service Sales Department.
- You will have demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced environment where personal time management and ability to work to operational deadlines is key.
- You will ideally have experience in building effective relationships with customers.
- You will have excellent communication, IT (in particular Excel) and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in the Engineering/Construction industry is advantageous.
- Minimum two years’ experience in similar position.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Salary: €29k – €32k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent