Dublin 22, Full Time
Service Scheduler / Coordinator
Monday to Friday
Salary €30,000 + bonus
Executive Talent are delighted to be working alongside our renowned client to introduce a new Service Coordinator to their team. The successful candidate will assist with the coordination of service Engineers whilst working with the highest quality H&S and legislative compliance, enabling our client business to carry out their core activities in a safe comfortable, productive, and cost-effective environment. EXET22
Role Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns.
- Liaise with wider team members to ensure the best resolution, consistent with the contract.
- Completing administration tasks that relate to the contact, including assigning contract colleagues and sub-contractors to service requirement tasks, payroll, general admin etc.
- Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service desk requirements and that required information is returned in a timely manner. Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue tasks as required.
- Work closely with Engineers to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes.
- Carry out monitoring of data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised, and categorised in line with contractual KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Relevant qualification or training course may be advantageous
- Understanding of scheduling service engineers
- Experience in client-facing role is required
- Previous experience in a similar administrative/customer service role
- Tech savvy with experience in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to multi-task and be adaptable
- Flexibility and “Can Do” attitude
- Drive & determination coupled with Initiative and innovation
- Problem Solving
- Exceptional customer service and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and professional
- The proven ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations.
- The ability to make decisions, take ownership and use your own initiative to resolve problems.
- A high-level focus on targeted results, KPI’s and SLA’s.
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change.
- Commitment to the ongoing success of the business.