Service Team Planner – Dublin 15
Dublin 15, Full Time
Our client based in Dublin 15 are seeking an experienced Service Planner / Coordinator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced organisation and the successful candidate will have excellent communication and administration skills. Taking responsibility for the complete customer service experience which includes all service administration and planning the day to day work schedules of the field service team, ensuring that all planned service requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Administering the forward planning of all open orders, ensuring that the department service requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring the orders are correctly created, allocated and released to the engineer before the visit date.
- Ensuring all parts are available, prior to the visit date.
- Liaising with customers by phone or e-mail to arrange and confirm the service visits
- Ensuring all service orders are closed and/or invoiced immediately upon completion by service engineer.
- Maintaining all orders to ensure all work is correctly allocated, so that quality reports can be gathered via SAP reporting facilities.
- Regularly liaise with internal departments, and other Service Centers to expedite customer requests.
- Collating information from the Field Service Engineers to accurately record and maintain customer records and information.
- Managing tasks work flow as soon as possible upon receipt.
- Experience working as a Planner in a similar environment
- Ability to establish and implement a systematic course of action to achieve an objective effectively and efficiently.
- Appreciation of the need for monitoring and control of plans.
- Maintain clear focus on customer satisfaction; take action when needed to meet the expectations of the customer.
- The ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – North Dublin
Salary – €35k – €38k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent