Dublin 22, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be working with our well known client based in Dublin south to source the newest member of their trade counter / sales team. The successful candidate will be required to operate a showroom and trade counter at its premises to help manage this facility. The successful candidate will work within a fast-paced dynamic sales environment and will be our customer’s first point of contact, ensuring exceptional customer care and attention to detail.
- Attend to and greet all walk-in customers
- Deal with enquiries and orders over the phone.
- Achieve sales targets with strong emphasis on selling
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Process all cash counter sales
- Keep the Trade Area/Show Rooms to a high standard
- Liaise with customers through various methods – phones/email/walk-ins
- Process incoming sales orders, quotation requests and inquiries
- Respond to enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Liaise with couriers regarding customers’ orders
- Ensure complaints and issues raised by customers are quickly resolved
- Offer professional product advice and maximise every sales opportunity
- Prioritise different tasks to be completed during the day
- Have experience of working in an office based role.
- Have experience of computers – Intact would be hugely beneficial
- Good organisational skills and time management skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be willing to take ownership of any issues that arise and deal with them to find a solution.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.