Showroom Sales Executive
Dublin 18, Full Time
We are delighted to begin the process to source a successful showroom sales Executive to join our clients well established team in Dublin 18. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company and really launch your career within the industry. You will have the opportunity to develop and demonstrate your selling and customer service skills in a stunning, high end showroom environment. As a key member of the team you will engage with customers to understand and deliver their expectations in order to achieve sales targets for the business and to uphold our first class customer service reputation. EXET22
- Respond to sales enquiries either by phone or direct with customers and provide advice and information in a professional and timely manner.
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service for every sale, regardless of size.
- Actively engage with customers in such as way that you understand their needs and expectations and bring their ideas to life while demonstrating passion for the products you are recommending.
- Through selling the full range of products on offer; meet or exceed individual sales and margin targets and contribute to the overall team performance.
- Offer alternative products, up-sell when possible, promote own brands and cross brand sales.
- Produce appropriate quotations in line with customer budgets and within the price boundaries set by the Company.
- Ensure all quotations are followed up in a timely manner.
- Monitor customer orders and deliveries and keep customers updated on the same.
- Resolve order and delivery issues, and take responsibility for the same.
- Assist with the day to day running of the branch and help maintain the high standards for the showroom in terms of appearance by carrying out non sales responsibilities as and when required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management.
- Previous experience in an environment, with direct customer engagement, where top class standards of customer service is required
- Proven track record in sales of a high end product or service
- Friendly and engaging demeanour
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of organisation skills
- A high standard of computer skills