Dublin 24, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently recruiting for an experienced Stock Controller to work in a dynamic environment to provide an excellent service to our clients’ customers. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing strong relationships with new and existing customers and suppliers. Previous experience in a similar role is essential for the position. Candidates will be required to be flexible regarding shifts
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational abilit
- Working within a chill environment
- Prepare purchase orders and arrange changes & cancellations if needed.
- Use of in-house operating system to run & analyse reports to support order forecasts
- Oversee the orders and control of the Food Retail brand.
- Ensure all Departments are operated efficiently and in compliance with Food Safety Quality standards, Safety, Business Excellence, Commercial, Marketing, Buying, Creative and Legal requirements.
- Stock allocation responsibilities & maintaining suitable stock levels in both warehouse and at branch level
- Maintaining up to date supplier product listing
- Working cross-functionally with the buying team and warehouse team
- Work with support teams to attain optimum inventory level within the planned budget and meet planned inventory turns across stores.
- Manage workflow inventory, reports, and action to reduce loss
- Implement robust processes and establish Operational routines with a continuous improvement mind-set
- Ensure all documentation and processes are compliant with corporate, regulatory and HACCP requirements. Participate in all required audits.
- Manage capacity and workflows to optimise cubic square footage to deliver revenue opportunities.
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of tasks.
- Excellent, communication and customer service and computer skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work in a busy environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Full clean driving license.
- Stock control, delivery checks.
- Van driving.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Warehouse management.
- Stock administration.
- This is a hands on role.
- Ad hoc duties as directed by your Line Manager.