Supply Chain Planner – Food Production Facility
Our client, an established food production facility in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join their team. The successful candidate will ensure product availability to support the commercial strategy and meet the service requirements of customers.
- To ensure accurate ordering of product to support sales
- Reduce excess stock holding whilst maximising availability
- To improve profitability within the department on excess stock and waste
- Work with the suppliers to ensure that product supply is effective
- Maintain a good relationship with all suppliers
- To interpret sales reports and data and utilise this information to minimise loss.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent computer skills and systems knowledge
- Previous experience working in a food production envi a distinct advantage.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, innovative and creative in their attitudes to all issues and areas of the business
- The ability to analyse and resolve problems effectively and efficiently
- An excellent team player, willing to interact with both customers and suppliers.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – Dublin
Salary: Depending on experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent