Team Leader – North Dublin
North Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting a Line Leader for a Food Production Facility in North Dublin. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills as well as 1 years’ experience in a similar team leader position.
- Ensure production is compliant to all legal and technical requirements.
- Ensure all equipment is used correctly and kept in good condition.
- Management, engagement and motivation of a small team as well as active development in the productivity of team members.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and legislative requirements.
- Achieving the Production Area Operations directives on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- 5/7 days, evening shift work starting at 1.30pm
- Must have 2 year’s experience in a food production environment
- Must have 1 year’s experience as a team/ line leader.
- Reporting on the progress measured against targets and KPI’s
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Leadership skills
- Supervisory skills
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €14 p/h
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent