Dublin 24, Full Time
We are assisting our client, a fast paced food production facility in Dublin West, in sourcing a Technical Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, as well as excellent organisational and cross departmental communication skills. EXET22
- Maintain the company BRC accreditation while managing operations in compliance with current BRC standard – As well as maintaining all relevant accreditation.
- Successfully complete External Audits from Customers and Official Agencies – minimum grade of B or equivalent
- Prepare and conduct all external audits
- Ensure any non-conformances are dealt with expediently
- Manage product traceability, laboratory testing programs and ensure due diligence in product testing.
- Develop employees through training, monitoring, and mentoring
- Work closely with sales/ NPD and plant operations teams in the areas of quality program management, inspection coordination and testing requirements
- Implement necessary internal quality assurance systems and infrastructure to support company growth
- Advise Management staff of any quality control and food safety issues in addition to presenting plausible solutions.
- Manage completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual audits and associated reporting as required
- 3 + years’ experience as a Quality / Technical Manager in a similar environment
- A third level degree in food science would be an advantage
- Working Knowledge of BRC
- Strong on Quality/ Technical management, Food safety and Hygiene requirements,
- Solid knowledge of production processes and NPD, as well as food safety and hygiene requirements
- Excellent customer interaction skills and courteous Leadership skills
Join Executive Talent