Technical Sales Engineer
Dublin 12, Full Time
Executive Talent are beginning interviews for a new position for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our clients Commercial & Industrial Heating division in Dublin on a permanent full-time basis. Our client are looking for a flexible, driven and dynamic individual that possesses a blend of sales ability and technical knowledge with a keen interest to learn and grow within the business.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing quotations and technical submittals of building services projects with consultants and our customer base.
- Update and follow-up of our CRM system for projects.
- Preparing technical submittals to go forward to Consultant Engineers
- Process and tracking orders and maintaining close communication with customers from order date to delivery of goods and after sales support if required.
- Provide technical support and assistance to our customer base.
- Work within a motivated sales & technical team to achieve sales targets.
- Provide support to the external Sales Team.
- Technical diploma, degree or a knowledge of the HVAC industry would be an advantage.
- The ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Be sales & customer focused.
- The ability to perform within a busy office environment.
You will be working as part of a busy and dynamic Commercial & Industrial Heating Sales and Specification team, interacting with customers, suppliers, consulting engineers and other team members.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Annual performance-related bonus.
- 21 days Annual Leave.
- Risk Assurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Wellbeing Initiatives.
- Comprehensive Training and Support.
- Career Advancement: All our roles are advertised internally and we encourage internal progression right across the business.
- A friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment in a well-established and successful Irish-owned business.