Technical Sales Rep
South Dublin, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be partnering up with our high profile client based in Dublin South. We are currently recruiting a Technical Sales Representative to join their expanding team and join them to grow the company to the next level. This role will report directly to the Directors.
- Previous sales experience is essential with a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience.
- Experience/knowledge of the construction industry is desirable.
- Be able to prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively.
- Be efficient, with a good attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also on your own initiative.
- This role would best suit someone with an outgoing and confident personality who enjoys working with people.
- The ability to build and maintain good customer relationships with a customer-centric approach to all activities and communications.
- Diligent record keeping and a strong attention to detail.
- Responding to inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- The ability to conduct site visits with clients as required.
- Strong IT skills.
- This role will be a combination of office and on the road sales to cover nationwide
- Full clean driver’s license is required.
- Following up Sales Leads and Carrying out survey’s and provide quotations for same works
- Creating Leads
- Selling the right product to the right client
- Creating Customer Awareness to the benefit of each product
- Technical Sales, that includes full product knowledge with training.
- Our client are looking to expand their company; and are seeking the right candidate to grow with the company and with that show enthusiasm and innovative
- Building strong relationships with the customer