Technical Service manager
Dublin 24, Full Time
Technical Service manager will be reporting to the Key Account Manager, the purpose of this position is to provide Technical services to our client. These services include, but are not limited, to comprehensive engineering and technical services, project management, moves management and financial control. The position will also manage external providers and the approval of same, enabling the delivery of first-class service to our clients. Your primary focus will be working on the account of one of our valued customers in the banking sector. You will be responsible for technical services delivery to 4 key sites in the Dublin region and 90 branches nationwide.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the operation and management of engineering services ideally within a comparable industry
- Minimum 5 years in a management position.
- Strong knowledge of facility equipment and site utilities, certifications and control and safety procedures.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of CMMS system
- Project Management experience an advantage
- Knowledge of Maximo system
- Trade qualification and or Degree (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) required
- Strong knowledge of facility equipment and site utilities, certifications and control and safety procedures
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Analytical ability
- Ability to multi-tasking
- Management of the technical maintenance team (HVAC, electrical, fabric and mechanical skills), and facility co-ordinators.
- Management of third-party specialist vendors.
- Liaising and providing support to the soft services management team.
- CMMS management,
- Documentation management and reporting
- Stores, spare parts, and consumable management.
- Responsible for health & safety & compliance.
- Responsible for Audit Readiness.
- Fully responsible for the implementation and adherence to all Health and Safety legislation.
- Responsible for ensuring the level of expectations required by the client (SLAs, KPIs) are met.
- Daily management and direction of the technical workforce which comprises of technicians and facility co-ordinators and sub contracted staff.
- Provide technical assistance to the client during the scoping of projects.
- Technical responsibility for the operation and maintenance of building, engineering, and facilities services.
- Identify and propose added value activities to expand the services provided to the client.
- Create and implement Preventive Maintenance schedules and associate job plans.
- Supervise execution of PM and reactive job plans in the CMMS system.
- Ensure adequate training, tools and materials are in place to enable the staff to carry out their tasks.
- Ensuring a constant state of compliance and audit readiness is maintained in line with current regulations,
Safety and Compliance
- Work closely with the EH&S team in providing support for all Fire Evacuations, drills, signage, H&S compliance, audits etc.
- Manage safe work plans, emergency response plans and mitigation plans, including business continuity and critical supplier identification and mitigation.
- Completion of all training, CAPA’s, Investigations etc assigned on time.
- Guarantee at least a strict application of all regulatory and internal requirements in terms of QEHS according to the EPA licence
- To ensure the client is fully compliant with all legislation applicable to engineering system
- Build a strong health and safety Culture within your team and lead by example
- Monitor and manage monthly and annual technical services budget and client spend.
- Continuously monitor the performance and delivery of our contractors seeking best value for money for outsourced activities.
- Manage and continually improve the performance of the technical team.
- Carry out annual appraisals and encourage a communication culture.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to technical ISS staff to ensure they can develop their skills and be capable of handling additional responsibilities.