Technical Support Specialist
Dublin 12, Full Time
Monday to Friday
Salary up to €40,000
Plumbing / Electrical
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team at our clients Head Office in Dublin on a permanent full-time basis. In this role your communication skills will be an essential asset and you will have responsibility for delivery of high-quality customer service and solutions. The role will be primarily office based, with limited onsite technical support. EXET22
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support, fault-finding and troubleshooting assistance to our customer base and service network on our complete product portfolio.
- Organising and maintaining our CRM system for technical customer support, warranty, plant demo/handover and commissioning/service with our service sub-contractors.
- Administration of service and installation sub-contractors.
- Previous Technical Support role and/or HVAC Commission/Service experience
- Technical understanding of HVAC Plant and Controls
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be computer literate and able to perform basic paperwork and record keeping.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- A full, clean driving licence.
Desirable & Beneficial Requirements:
- HVAC Service Technician
- An Electrical qualification.
- Plumbing qualification and/or experience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary (DOE).
- Annual performance-related bonus.
- 21 days Annual Leave.
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Wellbeing Initiatives.
- Comprehensive Training and Support.
- Career Advancement: All our roles are advertised internally and we encourage internal progression right across the business.
- A friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment in a well-established and successful company.