Dublin 12, Full Time
Due to continued growth we are delighted to be working alongside our client to grow their team and introduce a talented Bid Manager to join their South Dublin team. The successful candidate will be welcomed into a highly personable and dynamic environment. This role will report to the Marketing Director. The Bid Manager will be responsible for supporting the team in its Business Development initiatives, assisting with the day-to-day operations of managing a Sales function. EXET22
- Actively participating and leading sections of pipeline tracking in coordination with other colleagues
- Working with technical team to develop commercial proposals, including the pricing strategy, for the Irish and European Life Sciences projects.
- Leading and assisting the drafting and composition of bids, proposals, presentations, and concept notes;
- Supporting the review, assessment, and response to Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Administration of internal tools for managing tender pipeline.
- Optimizing sales efficiency by refining and updating the CRM system to develop integrated pipeline and reporting views.
- Support the Business Development team to forecast and manage the sales funnel by ensuring all customer interactions and opportunity updates are tracked and tasked appropriately.
- Manage the Sales tasks list, ensuring that tasks that support sales strategy are addressed and closed.
- Managing and/or assist in the management of handover of projects to the Project Delivery team on contract award.
- Drive & discipline – ability to focus and work hard to achieve the right results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while paying close attention to detail
- Autonomy and Initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an engineering or technical background
- Technical writing experience
- Sales experience is preferred
Join Executive Talent