Trade Counter Sales
Dublin West, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently recruiting for a Trade Counter assistant to join our clients growing team in Dublin 24. Candidates must have previous experience in a Trade counter / Sales role, must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The candidate must have a positive attitude to sales and customer service and the ability to work in a pressurized environment. The core focus of the role relates to customer service & administration.
The role will require the candidate to:
- Deal with trade counter & phone enquiries
- Co-ordinate with the purchasing, warehouse and transport teams to ensure complete order processing
- Maintain orderly records of all despatch, pod’s and picking dockets
- Work closely with colleagues on the internal sales desks across all product portfolios
- Maintain orderly work space
- Resolving queries with customers directly or via the sales team and come to a successful conclusion
- Completion of other sales and administrative tasks relating to the sale and distribution of products to the customer base * Handle returns or complaints * Listen to customer’s questions and concerns, and provide answers or responses
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 2/3 years’ experience of trade counter / administration, preferably in the construction industry
- The candidate should be at ease with computerised sales order processing systems and possibly have a builders’ merchant trade background
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- IT skills associated with Microsoft excel packages (word and excel)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
The successful candidate will demonstrate flexibility, agility and be passionate about what they do. Our client is looking for someone who will make a positive difference when joining the team.