Greenogue, Dublin, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently seeking an experiences warehouse coordinator to join our clients well established team. Our client are an Irish owned global company who set the standards within the industry. This will be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is hoping to progress their career and join a company that are highly progressive and forward thinking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of goods.
- Responding to customer inquiries, both internal and external and referring colleagues to the proper channels.
- Reviewing invoices on Warehouse Management System and assign orders to pickers for Zeus transport and hauliers.
- Preparing paperwork for loading and dispatch.
- Making special despatch arrangements as necessary.
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors.
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards.
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer service and client relations skills.
- Keep organization and time management skills.
- Good collaboration and team work abilities.
- Great leadership and goal-setting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced data analysis and data visualization
- Expert inventory management.
- Ability to use computers, software and other technology for inventory and communication purposes.
- Understanding of the supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solutions.