Warehouse Team Leader
Greenogue, Dublin, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be recruiting with our client based in Dublin south for a warehouse team leader to join their team. This is a very exciting role for the right candidate that is looking to take the next step in their career. This role will be Monday to Friday start time 7am reporting directly to the warehouse manager.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse procedures ensure all health and safety procedures including Covid-19 guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide a hands-on leadership approach to a team of 15
- Ability to assign staff daily tasks and monitor, measure and report results
- Have proven track records of delivering company KPI’s
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a team lead or supervisory position.
- Understanding of continuous improvement and the ability to implement and drive the process
- Ability to prioritise workload and direct staff in the same manner.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ensure all deliveries are despatched accurately within allocated time
- The ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard
- Must have the ability to adapt and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Fork Truck Driving Licence an advantage
- Excellent time management skills and ability to drive the team
- Ambition and drive essential
- Flexibility required
- Experience with Excel an advantage
- Additional training will be provided