Dublin 24, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be recruiting with our client based in Dublin south for a warehouse & workshop supervisor to join their team. This is a very exciting role for the right candidate that is looking to take the next step in their career. This role will be Monday to Friday reporting directly to the manager.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse procedures ensure all health and safety procedures including Covid-19 guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide a hands-on leadership approach
- Have proven track records of delivering company KPI’s
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a team lead or supervisory position.
- Understanding of continuous improvement and the ability to implement and drive the process
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ensure all deliveries are despatched accurately within allocated time
- The ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard
- Must have the ability to adapt and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Fork Truck Driving Licence an advantage
- Excellent time management skills and ability to drive the team
- Ambition and drive essential
- Full clean drivers licence
- Flexibility required
- Experience with Excel an advantage
- Additional training will be provided