Dublin 18, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently recruiting for a Stores Person / Yard Operative to join our clients growing team in Dublin 18. Candidates must have previous experience in a warehouse environment, must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills. This will be an immediate start role for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Completing order requirements, picking stock, inputting sales details to the computer system and ensuring payments received.
- Taking phone enquiries and orders.
- Picking goods for dispatch.
- Promoting the product portfolio of the company.
- Working closely with colleagues.
- An excellent knowledge of products within the heating & plumbing industry is preferred.
- A number of year’s relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Delivering goods when required
- Liaise with the sales team for the dispatch of orders & customer service questions.
- Deal with incoming calls from the sales office & external sales team in relation to customer sales orders & dispatch sales orders for the collection & transport divisions.
- There will be a requirement to liaise with all departments in relation to any issues that may arise from the dispatch of dockets i.e. stock shortages, stock outs and delivery/collection queries.
- Load and unload vehicles with the correct equipment / materials. Heavy lifting involved
- 2/3 years’ experience of stores / warehouse
- Clean full driver’s license
- Valid Counter Balance Licence with experience
- The candidate should be at ease with computerised sales order processing systems and possibly have a builders’ merchant trade background
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- IT skills associated with Microsoft excel packages (word and excel)
- Previous construction experience (e.g. labouring/warehousing, or alternatively an physical outdoor role/experience will be considered)
Salary: €24,000.00-€25,000.00 per
39 hour week + Overtime