Assistant Financial Controller
North Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Officer to join our client in Dublin 15. The ideal candidate will be ACCA qualified or actively working towards qualification and have analytical and numerical ability. This role will involve working very closely with the Financial Controller to oversee the smooth and efficient operation of all areas relating to the accounts function. Previous experience in Transport and Logistics desirable but not essential.
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational ability.
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of tasks.
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum three years relevant industry experience desirable
- ACCA Qualification or actively working towards same.
- Work closely together with the FC and support them in all relevant topics regarding finance and controlling.
- Support the controlling department with regard to the monthly settlements.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and decision Prepare and file all taxes as required by law and regulations.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation and detailed analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results, and where appropriate involvement with the production and presentation of yearly budgets and forecasts. On a regular basis review the payroll and daily deposits for accuracy.
- Communicate with other department heads to resolve any concerns or issues
- Responsible for supporting Profit and Loss preparation review.
- Ensure proper preparation of all journal entries for closing each accounting period.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – Dublin
Salary €45k – €50k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent