Business Development manager
Dublin 24, Full Time
Our Client are delighted to begin their search to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their Sales team. This will be a diverse and interesting role and will suit someone who enjoys a challenge. EXET22
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with our Solutions Director to assist them in their sales process such as gathering market intelligence;
- site walk arounds; assisting in the bid proposal process which may include writing sections of the bid or liaising with internal subject matter experts regarding their requirements;
- Assisting in the collation of presentation materials; gathering information to support any potential client clarifications required.
- Assisting in the development of existing and potential new business opportunities.
- Assisting in the preparation of cost analysis and pricing of tenders.
- Assisting in the generation of sales reports
- Work closely with our Solutions Director on various projects that are in support of the entire team.
- Business related degree or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in a sales role, ideally in in Product/Service Sales
- Demonstrable experience of an ability to sell and achieve targets
- A self-starter who is able to work without constant direct supervision
- Excellent team-player
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, with proven experience in delivering high quality presentations
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise own objectives and day to day scheduling
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Office Applications, Excel, and CRM tools
- Full clean driving licence
Other features of the job
It may be necessary to work alternative hours, shift patterns or unsociable hours, including weekends and sometimes more than contracted hours. Local requirements will govern your patterns of work and travel to different locations is an integral part of the position.