North Dublin, Full Time
Our logistics client in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their team.
The successful candidate will control the finance department of the company and will routinely liaise with and report to the directors. Below are details of the role on offer.
- Ensuring vat/vies returns to revenue made on time
- Bank oversight to daily/weekly/monthly payments to suppliers
- Commercial/departmental analysis with reporting to sales teams
- Management of company payroll, including monthly revenue returns
- Liaising with customs clearance dept. to ensure daily operation of vat/duty payments
- Overseeing the accounts department team ensuring Financial ledgers are maintained and monthly accounting processes are followed
- Credit control fully maintained and reported as required.
- Supplier invoices and creditors statements reconciliation completed all daily/weekly/monthly filing maintained
- Reporting of monthly management accounts to the directors
- Liaising with company auditors to produce year end accounts.
- Good working knowledge of sage 200
Location – North Dublin
Salary €65k – €70k