Freight Sales Executive
North Dublin, Full Time
Role: Freight Sales Executive
Location: North Dublin
Salary: Excellent package on offer
- Develop new and existing business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a high-quality pipeline of target customers and opportunities.
- Support the Ireland Internal Sales Team where necessary to generate quotations.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity via CRM Tool.
- Identifying and evaluating prospects to win new business, primary focus on Air/Ocean shipments.
- Identifying new opportunities with existing customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and adhere to the internal company values.
- Conduct market research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role
- Air /Ocean sales experience essential. Road freight background not essential but beneficial.
- Proven commercial experience in supplier/customer management and development.
- Proven & successful business development experience in the freight marketplace.
- Customer focus with a dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team-oriented, possessing a positive attitude and working well with others.