HR Business Partner
Dublin 4, Full Time
HRBP – Hybrid role
Executive Talent are delighted to be working alongside our prestigious client to assist in sourcing their new HR Business partner. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is process and strategy driven to join a renowned organisation and progress their career. Excellent benefits and salary available. EXET22
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsibility for the execution of HR strategies and programs that support the business.
· Design and drive change management and organisational design programmes.
· Lead HR projects and initiatives that support business strategy within the business units.
· Driving the Employee Engagement and working with managers and employees to build a positive and engaging work culture aligning people decisions with core values.
· Proactively provide advice and guidance on, and manage escalated employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance, absence, performance management, and other key HR areas including recruitment, attrition, restructuring, redundancy and redeployment.
· Partner, consult, and advise senior leaders on talent and people topics including compensation, retention, performance, and talent development.
· Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and plan, manage & expedite projects.
· Undertake management development activities by coaching, influencing and sharing knowledge to increase manager’s abilities to manage their teams.
· Utilise Employee Engagement Data to develop specific plans to positively impact employee engagement drivers.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day HR management reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
The ideal candidate will display energy and determination to succeed and will be capable of building strong relationships and gain trust both internally within the business and with external stakeholders and partners. Strong leadership, strategic thinking and communication with influence are essential as is the ability to work within a fluid, fast paced environment. The successful candidate will have high levels of organisation skills, attention to detail and be extremely process driven.
Day to Day you will:
· Proactively build effective relationships with key stakeholders to enable the delivery of the people plan
· Coordinate the execution of strategic HR initiatives. Own, organise and manage the HR Annual Plan ensuring multiple projects keep on track at the same time including any annual events
· Develop coaching relationships with managers to build their capability
· Act as a first escalation point and adviser to key internal stakeholders including HR Operations, Reward, Legal, Compliance and NISA eg. Employee Screening concerns, workforce categorisation, Immigration issues and policy implementation
· Audit and Compliance – Own the Business Continuity Plan for HR; response to audit, GCCO monitoring and notifications
· Employee Relations – responsible for managing ER issues by providing advice and training to managers, ensuring legislation is followed and liaising with legal advisors where necessary
· Performance Management – proactively drive the roll out of performance management, including developing appropriate templates and processes, providing training, coaching and support to Department Heads and ensuring standards are achieved across all functions
What we’re looking for:
· You are able to build positive stakeholder relationships to enable collaboration
· You are CIPD Qualified or working toward
· You are team player
· You will have strong organisational skills, excellent communication skills, good judgement and analytical and problem-solving skills
· You are able to work in a complex changing business environment
· You have HR experience including building positive stakeholder relationships, employee relations, employment law, performance management and coaching
· You are resilient and bold to ensure initiatives achieve their full benefit
· You are detail conscious
· You have a fresh Thinking mind-set and are able to resolve a problems within the business that requires a trade-off between best practice and what will work.
· Generous annual leave entitlement
· Pension plan
· Health insurance
· Volunteer days
- Broadcast Media
- Human Resources