HR Business Partner
North Dublin, Full Time
HR Business Partner
Location: North Dublin
Office Hours – Monday to Friday – hybrid
Salary: €60k, plus car allowance
- Deliver the local and corporate HR agenda in a timely, efficient and professional manner, ensuring they provide consistent and coordinated end-to-end HR services across all areas of responsibility and act as a point of escalation for the team
- Driving the organisations culture and behaviours, and applying its mission, vision and values in all activities.
- The development and delivery of HR strategy, policies and practices, reflecting both up to date employment law and best practice.
- Execute the Learning & Development agenda.
- Drive change management and provide transformation expertise to meet business changes, to include delivering key HR projects as required.
- Focus on Talent Development and Planning, creating succession plans, development plans, gap analysis for critical roles.
- High level and complex Employee relations experience.
- Oversee the effective management and resolution of all employee relations issues, in accordance with employment legislation, company policies and best practice.
- Drive the employee engagement strategy
- Preparing and reporting key HR metrics and analytics.
- A Degree/Masters in HR or related discipline, with CIPD qualification desirable.
- Minimum 3 years’ in a senior role as HR Manager/HRBP
- An excellent practical knowledge of Irish employment legislation, policies, procedures in line with recommended codes of practice.
- Be approachable, personable and energetic with the highest standard of integrity. A people person with a growth mind-set, always willing to listen, assist and support.
- Attention to detail, commercial awareness with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- A passion for helping people by coaching, mentoring, supporting the business units and management teams.
- Excellent proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
To apply please forward your CV to Louise at Executive Talent
Join Executive Talent