Dublin 24, Full Time
xecutive Talent are currently looking for a dynamic forward thinking HR Manager for immediate start with our client based in Dublin west. The primary responsibilities of the HR Manager will be to manage the HR function for numerous aspects across the business. They will have sole responsibility for training, recruitment and employee relations for the group. EXET22
- Manage the employee life cycle as a whole.
- Working with and guiding department managers on best practice.
- Reviewing employment contracts.
- Monitoring absence statistics
- Managing the training calendar
- Ensuring HR compliance is met across all departments.
- Work with department managers on the implementation of on the job training.
- Employee relations – carry out investigations, disciplinary, and grievance procedures as required.
- Acting as referral point for employees on employee queries and escalating if appropriate.
- Advising managers on HR policies and procedures.
- Supporting the performance management system and supporting managers in addressing & maintaining required performance levels.
- Identifying and sourcing training as required.
- Supporting change management and business strategy
- Participating as part of the HR Ireland Team to design and drive improvements in HR Strategy, Policies and Procedures in line with best practice.
- Preparing employment confirmation letters or Social Welfare forms when required ( Paternity, maternity, parents, parental)
- Supporting the recruitment team in the on boarding of new staff to include drafting contracts, reference checks, co-ordinating medicals & delivering and co-ordinating induction.
- Ad hoc duties as required
Experience & Skills
- 4+ experience as HR Manager in a busy environment.
- Experience with Irish employment law
- Leadership Experience essential.
- Experience writing company policy
- Detail and goal orientated.
What you’ll need to succeed:
Success in the role will require the ability to communicate at all levels, superior relationship building skills, the ability to be resourceful, open-minded and thrive working within a dynamic business that has an ambitious growth agenda.
What you’ll get in return:
You will have the opportunity to join a leading, dynamic and growing Company whilst developing your HR skills further. The role offers great exposure to change management, within a highly dynamic commercial business.