Logistics Customer Service
Dublin 15, Full Time
Our client based in Dublin 15 are seeking an experienced Logistics Customer Service Executive to join their team. Due to the location of the role, own transport would be required.
- Respond to all customer inquiries for order processing and status updates on all order management by effectively trouble shooting, reviewing previous inquiries and responses, researching information, assembling, and forwarding information to the necessary parties.
- Interacts and serve as point of contact between customer and internal department on assigned customers.
- To obtain the necessary approved documentation for order entry
- Responsible for communicating, confirming, and coordinating all Assembled orders.
- Liaise with other departments to provide quotes, delivery reports and other transport information as requested.
- Updating and filling of all company/customer paperwork as required.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Leaving certificate or above.
- Good level of excel required.
- Knowledge of outlook.
- Knowledge of WMS systems (Principal, Index), SAP etc.
- Customer support experience.
- Experience in the Pharma or chemical industry is a distinct advantage.
Location: Dublin 15
Salary guideline €26k