Dublin 15, Full Time
Accounts Payable Specialist – Dublin
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable candidate for our client, a leading European Logistics company. The candidate must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a busy accounts payable role is essential for the position.
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational abilit
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of ta
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Experience using finance packages and excellent computer skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounts payable role.
- Experience working with Micropay
- Processing a high volume of invoices.
- End to end responsibility for the Accounts Payable function
- Assisting with reporting and month end activities.
- Monitoring of department spend versus budget.
- Dealing with supplier queries, payments, statements and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical ability.
- Adhering to deadlines and reporting accurate information to management in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc reporting duties as required.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.