Trade Counter Sales
Dublin 22, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be working with our well known client based in Dublin south to source the newest member of their trade counter / sales team. The successful candidate will be required to operate a showroom and trade counter at its premises to help manage this facility. The successful candidate will work within a fast-paced dynamic sales environment and will be our customer’s first point of contact, ensuring exceptional customer care and attention to detail. EXET22
- Attend to and greet all walk-in customers
- Deal with enquiries and orders over the phone.
- Achieve sales targets with strong emphasis on selling
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Process all cash counter sales
- Keep the Trade Area/Show Rooms to a high standard
- Liaise with customers through various methods – phones/email/walk-ins
- Process incoming sales orders, quotation requests and inquiries
- Respond to enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Liaise with couriers regarding customers’ orders
- Ensure complaints and issues raised by customers are quickly resolved
- Offer professional product advice and maximise every sales opportunity
- Prioritise different tasks to be completed during the day
- Have experience of working in an office based role.
- Have experience of computers – Intact would be hugely beneficial
- Good organisational skills and time management skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be willing to take ownership of any issues that arise and deal with them to find a solution.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.