Dublin 9, Full Time
Role: Transport Planner – Domestic
Location: Dublin 9
Salary €40k – €45k DOE
Our client based in Dublin 9 are seeking an experienced Domestic Transport Planner to join their team. The ideal candidate will strategically plan and manage the transport requirements to include general haulage and bulk haulage as well as administration and invoicing of same
- Schedule and coordinate equipment and sub-contractors to undertake collections and deliveries to customers.
- Arrange necessary documentation and releases etc.
- Monitor timekeeping and performance of subcontractors
- Domestic distribution planning, subcontractors
- Customer service, liaise with clients regarding details, updates and any issues that may arise.
- Recording of costs & passing of invoices
- Comply with all laws and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft office, word, excel and computer systems
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A minimum of two years previous experience in a planner capacity
- Logistics / Supply chain qualification preferred