Dublin 12, Full Time
Monday to Friday
This role will require a professional individual who is highly organised, customer focused, with great attention to detail. Strong administration skills and ideally some experience or knowledge of the transport, logistics industry. EXET22
- Owning, logging & ensuring all daily customer services contacts & queries received via telephone & email are worked through to resolution.
- Focus on communication and ensuring that any operational issues impacting customer shipments are proactively reported to the relevant customer teams and tracked through to resolution.
- Actioning customer complaints received and progressing to conclusion.
- Participating in customer projects.
- Reporting and maintaining business KPI’s to share with the management team.
- Preparation & administration of weekly wages for warehouse employees.
- Other administration duties to support the running of the office on a daily basis.
- Previous experience working in an administration role.
- Good communication & organisational skills.
- Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people.
- Customer focused and an understanding nature.
- A positive can-do attitude and flexible approach
- Dedication to completing a high standard of work
- Hardworking and reliable
- Strong IT systems experience including a sound knowledge in Microsoft applications.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week.
- Salary €28,000 – €32,000 DOE
- Monday – Friday Shifts
- Rotating weekend overtime.
- Training & development opportunities
- Additional Annual Leave (Service Based).
- Life & death in service insurance.
- Additional Company Benefits.