Dublin 12, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently partnering up with our client based in Dublin 12 to recruit an administrator to join their growing transport team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in warehousing along with having a huge passion for the logistics Industry. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow in a large company and be part of a fantastic team. Candidate must be familiar with transport systems
Duties will include:
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, taking email & telephone bookings and updating Clients of their shipment status
- Arrange new bookings/orders
- Liaising and coordinating with sales team
- Prepare documentation for dispatch
- Ensure procedures are followed according to the operational procedures/ customer SOP documents
- Invoicing / Administration
- Route planning for nationwide orders
- Focusing on customers’ needs in an efficient and friendly manner
- Report any problems that may affect performance to the logistics Manager
- Being a team player
- Receive and collate customer paperwork.
- Take responsibility for the allocation of stock to bookings and process orders in accordance with SOP.
- Be confident dealing with entry formalities and creating systems to streamline the process going forward.
- Demonstrate good administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Must be familiar with computer programs eg Microsoft Office, and extremely important to be familiar with K8.
- 3-4 years of experience within transport / Warehousing
- Very organised with particular attention to detail.
- Excel/Word – Essential.
- Confident in bringing streamlining ideas to the company